November 28, 2013

Thankful Thursday // Happy Thanksgiving


Day 22: I am THANKFUL for indoor plumbing....without it..brrrr..it's cold outside.

Day 23: I am THANKFUL for good music. Music that inspires you to be a better musician or to be a better Christian...like Lois and India Rasquinha or Chris Trosclair!

Day 24: I am THANKFUL for laughter. Sometimes it's laughing with friends, a funny movie...or laughing at yourself....it all feels good!

Day 25: I am THANKFUL God's protection. Only in heaven will I know how often he has kept me safe....only HIS will will happen in my life.
Day 26: I am THANKFUL for a place to live....a roof over my head, windows that keep out the cold air but let light come in....a clean (most of the time) floor. A civilized house.

Day 27: I am THANKFUL for my students. I love them and enjoy their quirks....to some extent. Teaching is a wonderful job!


Day 28: HAPPY THANKSGIVING everyone!! Just got done decorating the table and I smell good food....we are having a Germafied Thanksgiving dinner. ☺ Lots to be Thankful for!!


 












Stay in Touch:
        facebook  twitter ♥ pinterest ♥ rss google+♥ bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, dear reader! ♥ Tell me your thoughts, opinions, or anything else you want to say. I promise....I'll respond!

Please make sure you are not a NO-REPLY COMMENTER and have hooked up your email address to your account. Or come back to see my answer!