April 20, 2014

Happy Resurrection Sunday



Chirp,

It's me!

Happy Resurrection Sunday to you and your family!

Here things continue to keep me busy: student teaching, finishing up my last college class, anticipating graduation & preparing for 2.5 month trip to the US. Also, something exciting is happening "behind the scenes" here....can't wait to reveal it but it'll have to wait. *wink*

Went to a boys home today and brought some Easter gifts, sang some songs & gave our testimonys . I hope it carries fruit and that some of them will get saved down the road. Now we are grilling with friends.... I love the smell of the grill and the fellowship.....well, have to run now.

Tell me: how did you celebrate Easter?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, dear reader! ♥ Tell me your thoughts, opinions, or anything else you want to say. I promise....I'll respond!

Please make sure you are not a NO-REPLY COMMENTER and have hooked up your email address to your account. Or come back to see my answer!