April 26, 2014

Little Blessings // Photography



It's these little things that make me happy.....put a smile on my face. Don't understand me wrong...big blessings make me estatic but I always get a bit of a spring in my step when I get to see or even get a picture of a butterfly or when I see lots of blowballs together.

Paxton cannot stand getting his picture taken but isn't he so photogenic. I especially love that last picture of him....all happy and cheerful.

My two weeks of Easter break is over. It was an eventful two weeks. Between finishing my last class, getting to actually talk to Patrick every day, sleep a little longer and sew some things I end these two weeks feeling accomplished.

Also got some exciting news during this time which made me very cheerful....I will be sharing it in the near future.

These next two weeks before traveling to the US and graduating are definitly going to keep me busy....but a fun kind of busy.

Anything special planned lately?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, dear reader! ♥ Tell me your thoughts, opinions, or anything else you want to say. I promise....I'll respond!

Please make sure you are not a NO-REPLY COMMENTER and have hooked up your email address to your account. Or come back to see my answer!