November 27, 2014

30 Things I'm Thankful For


This year I have a lot of big things to be thankful for but the small things are just as important....

"What if you woke  up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday."

So here are 30 things I am thankful for....not in this order

  1. Being 100% sure I'm going to heaven when I die
  2. for a fun God-loving husband
  3. for the Bible
  4. beautiful little apartment I call my own
  5. All the free clothes I get
  6. Finishing my 4 year teaching degree!
  7. ...with summa cum laude.... ☺
  8. my mom
  9. getting to travel to 4 US- States in 6 weeks
  10. my dad & step-mom
  11. getting engaged
  12. having a beautiful wedding
  13. evening tea...enough said!
  14. Teaching my first class!
  15. All the wedding gifts 
  16. The free furniture found and given to me.....your trash is my friend! ☺
  17. my smartphone....my dad's old phone has fulfilled my gadget wishes!
  18. For my Grandma and Uncle to be able to travel to FL with me & see my graduation
  19. My 3 little birdies
  20. good books....and good blogs to read.
  21. new friendships and old ones....
  22. our fun honeymoon in France
  23. People doing their best to live right...being a good example even when it's hard
  24. my new siblings I now have....5 year old me got her wish.....5 brothers...lol
  25. crafting! all the free material & scrap booking given to me
  26. a comfortable bed
  27. being able to play piano
  28. music
  29. good wedding pictures
  30. you, dear reader

Name 3 things you are thankful for in the comments bellow!

2 comments:

  1. My lovely family
    My Faith
    Good health

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5 brothers! Such a wish! I have four, haha, I'm sure you will enjoy it!!
    I'm thankful for my family, friends, and most of all my salvation :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, dear reader! ♥ Tell me your thoughts, opinions, or anything else you want to say. I promise....I'll respond!

Please make sure you are not a NO-REPLY COMMENTER and have hooked up your email address to your account. Or come back to see my answer!