December 18, 2014

The Time Before Christmas


The time before Christmas is probably the most busy time....everyone is looking forward to their time off and there is sooooo much preparation. But in middle of all the business it can be a really fun time of.... fresh mini donuts, datenight at the Christmas market, cozy nights with hot chocolate & candy cane, Christmas lights, caroling with the school, Christmas movies & music, Christmas decoration, crafting....and who doesn't like shopping?

What have you been up to during the days before Christmas?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, dear reader! ♥ Tell me your thoughts, opinions, or anything else you want to say. I promise....I'll respond!

Please make sure you are not a NO-REPLY COMMENTER and have hooked up your email address to your account. Or come back to see my answer!