September 14, 2012

A box was found!

Hello my friends,

Look what I found! Yeah, its a box. Neighbors threw this old tool box away and I saw an awesome decoration/ storage box. :) What do you think...here I am getting ready to clean it.


 Beautiful vintage lock:





Here is the first layer..in 3 sections:


The second layer was just a little dirtier and has 10 sections. :)


After I dusted, vacuumed and scrubbed it. It is still wet in the picture but this is it!


Do you all have any ideas what I could do with it? I am thinking of painting it, giving it a vintage look. Maybe get some cute scrap booking paper and put it in the individual sections as a lining.... Also, what are some ideas what I can use it for and no I don't want it as a tool box. ☺



2 comments:

  1. Oh what a gorgeous box! :) I love it. :) I agree, i think you should paint it and antique it depending on what colour you like :) But maybe a white wash would be cute. :) And then put the scrapbooking paper on the inside. :) And then you could store your jewellery in there? Or even, use it for Crafting items Ribbons, threadsy, buttons, all those kinds of fun things. :) Very cute! Love it. What a good find! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. White wash was exactly what I was thinking! I have done that style of painting before so I need to learn and buy the right stuff. Crafting does sound like a good idea! Mhmmmmmm. :)

      Delete

I love hearing from you, dear reader! ♥ Tell me your thoughts, opinions, or anything else you want to say. I promise....I'll respond!

Please make sure you are not a NO-REPLY COMMENTER and have hooked up your email address to your account. Or come back to see my answer!