June 11, 2015

Date Theme || Italy


So we are trying this idea from Dating Divas. The idea is for you to have a date night once a month and theme is eating food from a different country each time. We've not been very faithful but I thought I'd share our Italy theme.

It was a last minute decision....on the last day of the month I had a long weekend and I said "let's do it" and so we did Italy. I made some Italian rolls (which turned out amazing) with Salad as our entree. The main meal was Creamy Lemon Shrimp Pasta....it was delicious! For dessert we had "gelato"....it was simple vanilla ice cream with caramel syrup.

While we ate we listened to Italian Music and afterward we watched "The Italian Job"....we had never heard of or seen this movie before. We enjoyed it.

The date night was great and relaxing and our Italian dinner was incredible even if I cooked it. lol

Do you like Italian food?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, dear reader! ♥ Tell me your thoughts, opinions, or anything else you want to say. I promise....I'll respond!

Please make sure you are not a NO-REPLY COMMENTER and have hooked up your email address to your account. Or come back to see my answer!