June 15, 2015

MM || 5 Blue & White Livingrooms

I love blue and white....blue and white anything! Blue and white is so freshing and calming. With blue and white you can just about add any pop of color....red, yellow and green are some of the most popular colors. Coral, gold, turqoise and hot pink are trending, too.

Here are 5 basic but beautiful livingrooms:

Blue white living room
House Beautiful
With this pretty LR you can add just about any color but I think green pops would look so beautiful!

Blue white living room
Beneath My Heart
I love this room the way it is....wich pop of color would you add here?

Blue white living room

His And Hers Blog
We can see they added some yellow in this room!

Blue white living room
BHG Style Spotters
I love how you can paint the back of a bookshelf and give it more charactar and charm.

Blue white living room
Houzz
And this last one....add some different pillows you could change the feel of this room drastically.

So do you like blue and white?





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, dear reader! ♥ Tell me your thoughts, opinions, or anything else you want to say. I promise....I'll respond!

Please make sure you are not a NO-REPLY COMMENTER and have hooked up your email address to your account. Or come back to see my answer!