June 08, 2015

Monday Moodboard || Yellow Navy Grey

For the details to the picture visit Cape 27 Blog!
I would like to try to share moodboards, make my own or share style ideas every Monday....if I can. My most favorite thing to look at on pinterest is rooms & decorating ideas. It is my love and passion and why not share the best ones with you here. I always enjoy it when bloggers put a collage together. Do you?

The reason I decided to start with this one is that it is very similar to my living room colors. I also chose navy & yellow. I like the more brighter colors but the ideas still work. The grey here would probably be more tan/white for me. I am actually looking seriously into getting this couch. I've loved this couch for years now and saw some good deals on our German site similar to craigslist......I totally love the carpet in the above moodboard! And maybe I should get some yellow curtains.....

So what do you like about this room?




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, dear reader! ♥ Tell me your thoughts, opinions, or anything else you want to say. I promise....I'll respond!

Please make sure you are not a NO-REPLY COMMENTER and have hooked up your email address to your account. Or come back to see my answer!